Target Vehicle Sourcing Ltd t/a Target Cars Derby
Registered in England & Wales Company No: 9580573
Vat No: 212 0753 55
HMRC Trade Classification No 45112
Registered Office: Sitwell Street, Spondon, Derby, DE21 7FH
FCA No: 735389
*********** IMPORTANT CONSUMER NOTICE **************
The Specification shown for each vehicle on this website [and all sales notices displayed on the vehicle or via any advertising platform] is 'automatically populated' from the Vehicle Registration by Autotrader during their upload process.
It is, therefore 'possible' that listing inaccuracies may exist.
In ALL cases buyers MUST satisfy themselves of the specification of the vehicle during their inspection BEFORE they commit to buying. Target Cars will not be responsible for omissions or errors [made by Autotrader] that are identified after a sale/purchase has been completed.
If you are unsure on any matter concerning the specification of a vehicle then please ask us and we'll happily confirm.
This notice should be read in conjunction with Part 1, Chapter 2, Section 9 of the Consumer Rights Act 2015
** Your statutory rights are not affected by this notice **
Reasons to buy from Target Cars Derby ?
- ALL VEHICLES HPI CHECKED
- MILEAGE HISTORY VERIFIED
- Market leading Warranty Program
- We also Buy Cars
- Extensive upgraded Warranties available - just ask
- Excellent Reputation
- Fair Part Exchange allowance valuing
- Endorsement of FCA Complaint Handling protocols - Consumer Protection legislation compliance.
- VAT Registered
- FCA Registered
- Licenced to offer Finance Facilities
- Fully Test Drive Insured
- DVLA Trade Licensed
- Professionally Valeted.
- ZERO Admin charges IF you sell us your Car.
- Bosch Approved M.O.T user.
- Recommendation reward scheme.
- Delivery possible through UK .. ask for details
- PDI Inspected vehicles
- Upgraded warranty options available
- 5* Rated
- A Compliance Checked business
CONFIDENCE IN BUYING - TRADER TRUSTED - ASSURED QUALITY
How we handle .........
Buying a used car isn't a science, all vehicles have variables:- Age / Mileage / Appearance / Condition / Service History, Maintenance records, Finish / Equipment / Wear / Performance / Durability / Specification / Usage etc.
One thing is certain, the mechanical parts of a used car are all worn to some degree, expectations of durability should be different for vehicles of different age/ mileage/ or even manufacturer ! - our processes mean your car will be 'health checked' prior to delivery to you.
Buyers are always given a full opportunity to inspect ** & a 'try before you buy' test drive, if either of these inspections raise any queries then please bring it to our attention.
** or have expert/agents appointed to do so on their behalf.
It is important that all buyers inspect the vehicle fully before they buy, TCD sell used vehicles that may or may not have imperfections in their appearance or equipment or function, used vehicles can often have imperfections in paintwork, glass & plastics, upholstery/plastics, or items absent from tools manuals or trim or any other area. Matters raised to us after the sale cannot be considered as the vehicle will have left our premises - none of this affects your statutory rights.
Can I reserve the Car ?
YES !, To ensure no-one else beat you to it then a Reservation payment will initiate your contract to buy, we cease advertising and commence all final preparations for the vehicle. If you subsequently withdraw then we will deduct such costs as are considered reasonable as permitted under UK legislation**, & refund to you within 48 hours, all advance payments are received by us under these terms.
** Final Valet, Admin costs, MoT/Servicing, re-advertising, or any bespoke preparation [not an exhaustive list]
we have a full FCA compliant robust process, as follows:
Stage One] Refer to your Warranty booklet, or call Auto Union Warranties Ltd. on 0845 501 0002 if you purchased warranty cover.
If you feel you query hasn't been handled in accordance with your policy then
Stage Two] Call us on 01322 280500, we'll assist - if it's appropriate to do so
If you remain dissatisfied after this then:-
Stage Three] Email Kevin@Targetvsl.co.uk who will reply within 24Hrs - 7 days. All matters are then considered in line with the Consumer Rights Act 2015.
If you still remain dissatisfied & insist on raising a Formal Complaint then
Stage Four] Write to: Customer Relations Director at our Website Address. and are logged & our written response is held on file. Invariably there will be documentation and evidence gathering as part of the process and therefore full co-operation in for obtaining the same is required.
Hopefully you'll be satisfied by our formal response, but if not then your options are to make representation to either of these bodies;
* Citizens advice Bureau [CAB] or Alternative Dispute Resolution service provider [ADR]
* the Ombudsman, see www.OmbudsmanAssociation.org
* County Court [ Warning - it's essential you seek professional advice before embarking on such a course of action.. i.e. a solicitor as the costs and timescales of such action can be high & long ] reliance on internet guidance or chat forums carry risks !
Rest assured TCD will do everything we are expected to do when we first hear of a bonafide problem or genuine grievance, we've an excellent reputation for post sale issue resolutions. This said, we've also known some people to have much higher expectations than legislation provides as Used Goods are treated noticeably differently than New Goods!
* Admin Charges. There is a £100 [ +vat ] = £120 Admin Fee on all 'Broker introduced' sales ONLY IF the broker charges TCD for the introduction AND the buyer has seen the vehicle advertised on the broker's website in the first instance - Typically such brokers will be CarFinance247, but some other introducers operating in this way.